Calgary, AB

Call/Text Us


Keep It Legal

Professional, affordable paralegal services


Civil Matters

Have you recently been served with a Statement of Claim and unsure of how to complete your Statement of Defence. Are you wanting to proceed with a Divorce but unsure of the process and what documents need to be completed. Let Keep it Legal assist. We know these matters are quite stressful, and we are here to help you.

Landlord and Tenant Matters


Have you recently found yourself in a situation where your landlord is not meeting his obligations. Is he or she is failing to make repairs, provide you with notice of entry, provide you notice of rent increase. There is action that can be taken to recover costs from your landlord from failing to meet their obligations, and options for abatement of rent.

Tenants have rights too and those rights should not be violated. Recourse that can be sought through the Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service (RTDRS) under the Residential Tenancies Act.


If you are a landlord dealing with a difficult tenant who is failing to pay their rent by the required time, causing a disturbance, or failing to vacate. Are you wanting to proceed with eviction, but do not know where to start regarding completing the documentation. Contact Keep it Legal today for assistance. We can also attend the tribunal hearing for you.

Debtor and Creditor Matters

Are you finding yourself in a situation where you are constantly receiving calls from debt collection agencies or mail from such agencies.

Debtors have rights and creditors have laws they must abide by. However, many agencies fail to do so. As many believe the law does not apply to them. Court action can be taken by the debtor on the creditor for violating such acts.

Yes - You can sue a creditor.

This information is readily available, however due to the stress of the situation many individuals feel lost and don't know where to begin. Let us help you take that big breath and breathe a sigh of relief.

Does someone owe you money? Is a contractor in breach? Or is there any matter is which you feel you are owed money?

Contact us - We can assist you with the paperwork to commence a claim through Small Claims Court.

Wills & Estates

Are you or a family member finding themselves in a situation where you are in need of a Personal Directive, Enduring Power of Attorney, or the Prepation of a Will?

Did a family member recently pass and you are unsure of how to complete the forms necessary to probate the estate?

This is a stressful time for you and we understand, let us ease the burden for you. Do not hesitate to contact us.

Process Serving

We work with a reputable third party who will ensure that your court documents are served and the Affidavit filed on time.

Small Business Needs

Whether you need someone to register or incorporate your business. We are here for you. We can also handle the maintence of the minute books, tend to your annual filings and prepare your tax return for you. At Keep it Legal not only do we prepare business tax returns we also prepare personal tax returns.

Other Services

Our services are not limited to those mentioned above. Each need and situation is different. Reach out today and let us know your situation. We are here to help.